This is an industrial expansion module based on Raspberry Pi CM4, which features common interfaces such as Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI, USB, and GPIO, allows additional 4G / 5G / LoRa wireless communication modules to be connected via the M.2 or Mini-PCIe socket. There are also industrial interfaces/resources including RS485, CAN, and RTC.
Combined with the industrial rail-mount protection case, the module is an ideal choice for building IoT gateway, 4G/5G router, IoT data acquisition, or even the PLC device in industrial automatic control system, and more.
- Common Interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI, USB, GPIO
- Wireless Communication: Support for additional 4G/5G/LoRa wireless communication modules via M.2 or Mini-PCIe socket
- Industrial Interfaces/Resources: RS485, CAN, RTC
- Industrial Rail-Mount Protection Case: Provides durability and protection in industrial environments
- Suitable for: IoT gateways, 4G/5G routers, IoT data acquisition systems, PLC devices in industrial automatic control systems, and more.
- PCIe to 4G/LoRa adapter x1
Screws pack x1
Industrial IoT Module Based On CM4
Suitable For IoT Applications Like IoT Getaway, Wireless Router, Intelligent Data Acquisition...
4G/5G/LoRa Support, Multi Interfaces
Connecting With Compute Module 4
Standard CM4 Socket And Partial Raspberry Pi GPIO Header
Suitable For Compute Module 4 Lite/EMMC Series Module
4G/5G/LoRa Wireless Modules Support
Onboard M.2 Slot, Comes With Mini-PCIe Adapter As Well,
Compatible With 4G/5G/LoRa Wireless Modules With M.2 Or Mini-PCIe Interface
An additional communication module is required to enable 5G/4G/3G/2G cellular network or LoRa gateway function.
Providing Interfaces Including: CSI / HDMI / USB / ETH / CAN / RS485 / M.2 B KEY
Reserved Space For Heat Dissipation
for reference ONLY, heatsink and cooling fan are NOT included.
Rail-Mount ABS Protection Case, Easy To Install, More Safe Operation
Suitable For IoT Gateway, 4G/5G Router, IoT Data Acquisition And Monitoring, Industrial PLC, Or Other Industrial Applications
for reference only, CM4, display are NOT included.
What's On Board