The 7Semis's LTE 4G Mini Modem incorporates EC200U-CN LTE Cat 1 wireless communication module designed and developed by Quectel. The EC200U series QuecOpen are wireless communication modules, which support LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD, and GSM/GPRS network data connection. The EC200U series QuecOpen module can meet almost all requirements for M2M applications such as automotive, metering, tracking system, security, router, wireless POS, mobile computing device, PDA phone, tablet PC, etc.
A Wide Band, 700-2700Mhz frequency range, 4G LTE antenna provides a wide enough range for a number of applications including BLE & LoRa/RF. This antenna is 52mm x 24mm with a coaxial cable ending in an IPEX (u.FL equivalent) connector. The antenna has a 3M adhesive backing making it easy to fix it to your project.
- Power Supply: 5V USB
- Frequency Bands
- LTE-FDD B1/B3/B5/B8
- LTE-TDD B34/B38/B39/B40/B41
- GSM 900 MHz/1800 MHz
- GNSS1: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Scan support
- Frequency range: 700-2700Mhz
- Gain: 8dBi internal antenna
- VSWR: <=1.8
- Input impedance: 50 Ohm
- Material: Radiator FPC
- Antenna Size: 52x24mm
- Cable type: 1.13 coaxial cable
- Connector style: IPEX (u.FL equivalent)
- Polarization: Vertical
- Power: 30w
- Mounting: 3M sticker
- EC200U-CN Datasheet
- Download the EC200U-CN USB Modem Driver
- EC200U-CN USB Modem Driver installation Guide
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.