- EC200U TCP/IP Application
- EC200U LTE Modem User Manual
- Download the EC200U-CN USB Modem Windows 10 Driver
- EC200U-CN USB Modem Driver installation Guide
- Firmware EC200UCNAAR02A09M08
- Module EC200U-CN_quectel_driver
- QCOM_V1.6 for Windows
- QFlash_V4.19_EN for Windows
- Qnavigator_V184.108.40.206 for Windows
The 7Semi EC200U-CN LTE 4G GPS GNSS Mini Modem with FPC Antenna is the ultimate solution for your wireless communication needs! With the Quectel EC200U-CN module at its core, this modem offers unbeatable features that are sure to impress. It supports USB communication and power supply, as well as UART communication and 5V power supply, providing you with flexibility and convenience. The mini modem also supports nano sim, making it easy to use and set up.
But that's not all - the 7Semi EC200U-CN LTE 4G GPS GNSS Mini Modem supports a range of frequency bands, including LTE-FDD B1/B3/B5/B8 and LTE-TDD B34/B38/B39/B40/B41. Plus, with GSM 900 MHz/1800 MHz and GNSS capabilities that include GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS, you'll never have to worry about losing connection or not being able to track your assets accurately.
And with the added bonus of an FPC antenna, you can be sure that you're getting the best signal possible. So, whether you're in the transportation industry, industrial automation, or any other field that requires reliable communication and tracking, the 7Semi EC200U-CN LTE 4G GNSS Mini Modem with FPC Antenna is the ideal solution.
The LTE 4G GPS Mini Modem from 7Semi utilizes the EC200U-CN LTE Cat 1 wireless communication module created by Quectel. This module, part of the EC200U series QuecOpen, enables data connections through LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD, GSM/GPRS networks and also supports GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS). M2M applications can benefit greatly from the versatile features of the EC200U series QuecOpen module.
For applications that require a broad frequency range, the 4G LTE antenna from 7Semi covers 700-2700Mhz and is compatible with BLE & LoRa/RF. With dimensions of 52mm x 24mm and an IPEX (u.FL equivalent) connector, this antenna can be easily affixed to your project with the 3M adhesive backing provided.
- Power Supply: 5V USB / 5V Serial
- Frequency Bands
- LTE-FDD B1/B3/B5/B8
- LTE-TDD B34/B38/B39/B40/B41
- GSM 900 MHz/1800 MHz
- GNSS: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS
- Frequency range: 700-2700Mhz
- Gain: 8dBi internal antenna
- VSWR: <=1.8
- Input impedance: 50 Ohm
- Material: Radiator FPC
- Antenna Size: 52x24mm
- Cable type: 1.13 coaxial cable
- Connector style: IPEX (u.FL equivalent)
- Polarization: Vertical
- Power: 30w
- Mounting: 3M sticker
- Install USB derivers
- Connect USB to PC
- Check ports in device manager
- Send AT+QDOWNLOAD=1 command on AT port of the module
- Check ports in device manager for SPRD U2S Diag port
- Open Qflash
- Select SPRD U2S Diag port
- Select baud rate 921600
- Browse .pac file from f/w path
- Click on the start
- Wait to f/w upgrade. You will get pass massage in QFLASH.
- Firmware Link - Download