- EC200U TCP/IP Application
- EC200U-CN 4G LTE Hat Manual
- Download the EC200U-CN USB Modem Windows 10 Driver
- EC200U-CN USB Modem Driver installation Guide
- Firmware EC200UCNAAR02A09M08
- Module EC200U-CN_quectel_driver
- QCOM_V1.6 for Windows
- QFlash_V4.19_EN for Windows
- Qnavigator_V18.104.22.168 for Windows
The 7Semis's 4G LTE GSM/GPRS GNSS Hat for Rasberry Pi incorporates EC200U-CN LTE Cat 1 wireless communication module designed and developed by Quectel. The 4G Hat offers 40 pin GPIO conecotor and is fully compatible with Raspberry Pi models that have the 40-pin GPIO header (4, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero) and can be used standalone with PC/Laptop over micro-USB, without stacking with Raspberry Pi. The EC200U series QuecOpen are wireless communication modules, which support LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD, and GSM/GPRS network data connection. The EC200U series QuecOpen module can meet almost all requirements for M2M applications such as automotive, metering, tracking system, security, router, wireless POS, mobile computing device etc.
A Wide Band, 700-2700Mhz frequency range, 4G LTE antenna provides a wide enough range for a number of applications including BLE & LoRa/RF. This antenna is 52mm x 24mm with a coaxial cable ending in an IPEX (u.FL equivalent) connector. The antenna has a 3M adhesive backing making it easy to fix it to your project.
- Power Supply: 5V USB, external 4.2V to 30V supply
- Frequency Bands
- LTE-FDD B1/B3/B5/B8
- LTE-TDD B34/B38/B39/B40/B41
- GSM 900 MHz/1800 MHz
- GNSS1: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS
- Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi models that have the 40-pin GPIO header (4, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero).
- Supports any Nano sim.
- High-efficiency power regulation.
- Compatible with worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage with regional or global modules which work with different frequencies & carriers.
- Delivers 10Mbps downlink and 5Mbps uplink data rates
- Can be used standalone with PC/Laptop over micro-USB, without stacking with Raspberry Pi.
- Optional Send/Receive AT commands over Raspberry Pi UART port is available
- Taking the module into the Airplane Mode, resetting the module or RI and DTR functions can be accessible over GPIO pins.
- The power of the whole board electronics can be disabled for low-power consumption use cases
- Working temperature range: -40C ~ 80C.
- Frequency range: 700-2700Mhz
- Gain: 8dBi internal antenna
- VSWR: <=1.8
- Input impedance: 50 Ohm
- Material: Radiator FPC
- Antenna Size: 52x24mm
- Cable type: 1.13 coaxial cable
- Connector style: IPEX (u.FL equivalent)
- Polarization: Vertical
- Power: 30w
- Mounting: 3M sticker
- Install USB derivers
- Connect USB to PC
- Check ports in device manager
- Send AT+QDOWNLOAD=1 command on AT port of the module
- Check ports in device manager for SPRD U2S Diag port
- Open Qflash
- Select SPRD U2S Diag port
- Select baud rate 921600
- Browse .pac file from f/w path
- Click on the start
- Wait to f/w upgrade. You will get pass massage in QFLASH.
- Firmware Link - Download
EC200U-CN 4G LTE GSM/GPRS GNSS Hat Layout
The 4G LTE GSM/GPRS GNSS HAT for Raspberry Pi is a communication module designed to provide high-speed internet connectivity, voice communication, and global positioning services (GPS) to Raspberry Pi boards. The HAT is integrated with Quectel's EC200U-CN module, which is a compact and cost-effective 4G LTE module that supports GSM/GPRS, GNSS, and voice functions.
The HAT is compatible with all Raspberry Pi boards that have a 40 pin GPIO header, including the Raspberry Pi 3, Raspberry Pi 4, and Raspberry Pi Zero. With this HAT, you can connect your Raspberry Pi to the internet using 4G LTE technology, which provides faster data transfer rates and more reliable connectivity than traditional 3G or 2G networks. The HAT also supports GSM and GPRS connectivity, which allows you to make voice calls and send SMS messages.
In addition to its communication capabilities, the HAT also features GNSS functionality, which enables you to track your device's location using GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou satellite systems. This makes the HAT ideal for applications that require accurate positioning, such as vehicle tracking, asset tracking, and geolocation-based services. The Quectel EC200U-CN module is designed to be low power, which makes it suitable for battery-powered applications. The HAT also features a compact form factor, which allows it to be easily integrated into small devices and embedded systems.
The 4G LTE GSM/GPRS GNSS HAT for Raspberry Pi is a versatile and powerful communication module that provides high-speed internet connectivity, voice communication, and global positioning services to Raspberry Pi boards. Whether you're building a mobile device, a remote monitoring system, or a location-based service, this HAT can help you achieve your goals with ease.