The 7Semis's 4G LTE GSM/GPRS GNSS Hat for Rasberry Pi incorporates EC200U-CN LTE Cat 1 wireless communication module designed and developed by Quectel. The 4G Hat offers 40 pin GPIO conecotor and is fully compatible with Raspberry Pi models that have the 40-pin GPIO header (4, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero) and can be used standalone with PC/Laptop over micro-USB, without stacking with Raspberry Pi. The EC200U series QuecOpen are wireless communication modules, which support LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD, and GSM/GPRS network data connection. The EC200U series QuecOpen module can meet almost all requirements for M2M applications such as automotive, metering, tracking system, security, router, wireless POS, mobile computing device etc.
A Wide Band, 700-2700Mhz frequency range, 4G LTE antenna provides a wide enough range for a number of applications including BLE & LoRa/RF. This antenna is 52mm x 24mm with a coaxial cable ending in an IPEX (u.FL equivalent) connector. The antenna has a 3M adhesive backing making it easy to fix it to your project.
- Power Supply: 5V USB, external 4.2V to 30V supply
- Frequency Bands
- LTE-FDD B1/B3/B5/B8
- LTE-TDD B34/B38/B39/B40/B41
- GSM 900 MHz/1800 MHz
- GNSS1: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS
- Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi models that have the 40-pin GPIO header (4, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero).
- Supports any Nano sim.
- High-efficiency power regulation.
- Compatible with worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage with regional or global modules which work with different frequencies & carriers.
- Delivers 10Mbps downlink and 5Mbps uplink data rates
- Can be used standalone with PC/Laptop over micro-USB, without stacking with Raspberry Pi.
- Optional Send/Receive AT commands over Raspberry Pi UART port is available
- Taking the module into the Airplane Mode, resetting the module or RI and DTR functions can be accessible over GPIO pins.
- The power of the whole board electronics can be disabled for low-power consumption use cases
- Working temperature range: -40C ~ 80C.
- Frequency range: 700-2700Mhz
- Gain: 8dBi internal antenna
- VSWR: <=1.8
- Input impedance: 50 Ohm
- Material: Radiator FPC
- Antenna Size: 52x24mm
- Cable type: 1.13 coaxial cable
- Connector style: IPEX (u.FL equivalent)
- Polarization: Vertical
- Power: 30w
- Mounting: 3M sticker
- EC200U-CN Datasheet
- EC200U-CN 4G LTE Hat Manual
- Download the EC200U-CN USB Modem Windows 10 Driver
- EC200U-CN USB Modem Driver installation Guide
- Firmware EC200UCNAAR02A09M08
- Module EC200U-CN_quectel_driver
- QCOM_V1.6 for Windows
- QFlash_V4.19_EN for Windows
- Qnavigator_V22.214.171.124 for Windows
EC200U-CN 4G LTE GSM/GPRS GNSS Hat Layout
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.