- EC200U TCP/IP Application
- EC200U LTE Modem User Manual
- Download the EC200U-CN USB Modem Windows 10 Driver
- EC200U-CN USB Modem Driver installation Guide
- Firmware EC200UCNAAR02A09M08
- Module EC200U-CN_quectel_driver
- QCOM_V1.6 for Windows
- QFlash_V4.19_EN for Windows
- Qnavigator_V126.96.36.199 for Windows
Upgrade your connectivity projects with the EC200U-CN LTE 4G Mini Cellular Modem and experience unparalleled performance. With its compact size and powerful features, this modem is perfect for anyone who needs reliable internet connectivity on-the-go.
This modem supports all nano SIM USB and UART communication, and comes equipped with a 4G LTE FPC antenna for maximum signal strength. The status indicator LEDs make it easy to monitor connection status at a glance, so you can stay connected no matter where you are.
At the heart of the EC200U-CN is Quectel's advanced technology, which ensures fast and reliable data transfer speeds. The modem contains one integrated Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface which complies with the USB 2.0 specification and supports high-speed (480 Mbps) and full-speed (12 Mbps) modes.
The USB interface only supports USB slave mode, making it easy to connect to a wide range of devices. This interface is used for AT command communication, data transmission, software debugging, firmware upgrade and voice over USB, providing maximum flexibility and ease-of-use.
With its advanced technical features and easy-to-use design, the 7Semi LTE 4G Modem is the perfect choice for anyone who needs reliable, high-speed connectivity on-the-go. Don't miss out on this amazing product - EC200U-CN LTE 4G Mini cellular Modem!
The 7Semis's LTE 4G Mini Modem incorporates EC200U-CN LTE Cat 1 wireless communication module designed and developed by Quectel. The EC200U series QuecOpen are wireless communication modules, which support LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD, and GSM/GPRS network data connection. The EC200U series QuecOpen module can meet almost all requirements for M2M applications such as automotive, metering, tracking system, security, mobile computing device, PDA phone, tablet PC, etc.
A Wide Band, 700-2700Mhz frequency range, 4G LTE antenna provides a wide enough range for a number of applications including BLE & LoRa/RF. This antenna is 52mm x 24mm with a coaxial cable ending in an IPEX (u.FL equivalent) connector. The antenna has a 3M adhesive backing making it easy to fix it to your project.
- Power Supply: 5V USB
- Frequency Bands
- LTE-FDD B1/B3/B5/B8
- LTE-TDD B34/B38/B39/B40/B41
- GSM 900 MHz/1800 MHz
- Frequency range: 700-2700Mhz
- Gain: 8dBi internal antenna
- VSWR: <=1.8
- Input impedance: 50 Ohm
- Material: Radiator FPC
- Antenna Size: 52x24mm
- Cable type: 1.13 coaxial cable
- Connector style: IPEX (u.FL equivalent)
- Polarization: Vertical
- Power: 30w
- Mounting: 3M sticker
- Install USB derivers
- Connect USB to PC
- Check ports in device manager
- Send AT+QDOWNLOAD=1 command on AT port of the module
- Check ports in device manager for SPRD U2S Diag port
- Open Qflash
- Select SPRD U2S Diag port
- Select baud rate 921600
- Browse .pac file from f/w path
- Click on the start
- Wait to f/w upgrade. You will get pass massage in QFLASH.
- Firmware Link - Download