The CM-10112 breakout designed by 7Semi integrates Quectel's M66 which is a Quad-band GSM/GPRS engine that works at frequencies of GSM850MHz, EGSM900MHz, DCS1800MHz and PCS1900MHz. The M66 features GPRS multi-slot class 12 and supports the GPRS coding schemes CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4. The board uses a 3.4V to 4.4V power supply. The board features internet service protocols, such as TCP/UDP, FTP and PPP.
This breakout doesn't support Bluetooth communication.
- Power supply 3.4V to 4.4V DC
- Supports frequency bands 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS Multi-slot Class 12
- SIM Interface
- Supports QuecFOTA
- Supports Quectel OpenCPU
- Embedded internet service protocols, multiple sockets and IP addresses
- Network Status LED
- U.FL Connector - GSM External Antenna Connector
- Size 25x23 mm
- M66 Specifications
- M66 Datasheet
- M66 GSM/GPRS Breakout 3D Step File
- QCOM_V1.6 for Windows
- QFlash_V4.19_EN for Windows
- Qnavigator_V18.104.22.168 for Windows
M66 GSM/GPRS Breakout Dimensions
M66 GSM/GPRS Breakout Pinout
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.