L89 is a high performance GNSS module supporting multi-constellation GNSS and dual GNSS bands. It can acquire and track GPS, Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS), GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS signals. With 2 embedded antennas, the module can work at L1 and L5 bands simultaneously. Compared with the GNSS module working at L1 band only, L89 can generally increase the number of visible satellites, reduce TTFF and enhance positioning accuracy, especially when driving in rough urban environments. L89 achieves exceptional performance both in acquisition and tracking, and fully meets the industrial standard. With embedded LNA, dual antennas and antenna switch function, it is an ideal product for automotive, consumer and industry tracking applications.
- Support IRNSS L5 band
- Embedded patch antenna and chip antenna
- Multi-GNSS engines for GPS, IRNSS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
- Support DGPS, SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Integrated LNAs for better sensitivity
- Great anti-jamming performance due to multi-tone active interference
- Support SDK commands developed by Quectel
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.