The Adafruit 9-DOF Absolute Orientation IMU Fusion Breakout in Stemma QT format integrates BNO055 that is a a MEMS accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyroscope, and putting them on a single die with a high-speed ARM Cortex-M0 based processor to digest all the sensor data, abstract the sensor fusion and real-time requirements away, and spit out data you can use in quaternions, Euler angles or vectors.
- Uses I2C address 0x28 (default) or 0x29
The BNO055 can output the following sensor data:
- Absolute Orientation (Euler Vector, 100Hz) Three axis orientation data based on a 360° sphere
- Absolute Orientation (Quaternion, 100Hz) Four point quaternion output for more accurate data manipulation
- Angular Velocity Vector (100Hz) Three axis of 'rotation speed' in rad/s
- Acceleration Vector (100Hz) Three axis of acceleration (gravity + linear motion) in m/s^2
- Magnetic Field Strength Vector (20Hz) Three axis of magnetic field sensing in micro Tesla (uT)
- Linear Acceleration Vector (100Hz) Three axis of linear acceleration data (acceleration minus gravity) in m/s^2
- Gravity Vector (100Hz) Three axis of gravitational acceleration (minus any movement) in m/s^2
- Temperature (1Hz) Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
STEMMA QT / Qwiic 4-pin 1mm Pitch White Female Connector Cable 150mm Long - Both Side can be purchased seperately.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.