This is a sound card HAT designed for Raspberry Pi, low power consumption, supports stereo encoding / decoding, features Hi-Fi playing / recording, what's more, it can directly drive speakers to play music.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Integrates WM8960 low power stereo CODEC, communicates via I2S interface
- Integrates dual high-quality MEMS silicon Mic, supports left & right double channels recording, nice sound quality
- Onboard standard 3.5mm earphone jack, play music via external earphone
- Onboard dual-channel speaker interface, directly drives speakers
- Supports sound effects such as stereo, 3D surrounding, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (python demo code for playing / recording)
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/WM8960_Audio_HAT
- WM8960 Audio HAT x1
- 8Ω 5W Speaker x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1