The SparkFun IoT RedBoard is an ESP32 Development Board that includes Espressif's ESP32 WROOM is a powerful WiFi and Bluetooth MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications. At the core of this module is the ESP32-D0WDQ6 chip which is designed to be both scalable and adaptive. The USB-to-serial is achieved with a USB-C connector with through hole anchoring and the ubiquitous CH340G requiring fewer driver installs.
CPU and OnChip Memory
- ESP32-D0WD-V3 embedded, Xtensa dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, up to 240MHz
- 448KB ROM
- 520KB SRAM
- 16KB SRAM in RTC
- Bit rate: 802.11n up to 150Mbps
- A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation
- 0.4µs guard interval support
- Center frequency range of operating channel: 2412 ~ 2484MHz
- Bluetooth V4.2 BR/EDR and Bluetooth LE specification
- microSD card, UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED PWM, Motor PWM, I2S, IR, pulse counter, GPIO, capacitive touch sensor, ADC, DAC, TWAI (compatible with ISO 11898-1, i.e. CAN Specification 2.0)
Integrated Components on Module
- 40MHz crystal oscillator
- 4/8/16 MB SPI flash
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.