BL0940 is a calibration-free energy metering chip with a built-in clock. It is suitable for applications such as single-phase multi-function energy meters, smart sockets, smart home appliances, and electric bicycle charging piles. It has a high cost performance.
- Two independent Sigma-Delta ADCs , one current and one voltage.
- RMS current range ( 10mA~35A ) @1mohm
- Active energy ( 1w~7700w ) @1mohm@220V
- Can output current, voltage RMS, fast current RMS, active power, current and voltage waveform phase angle
- Batch factory gain error is less than 1%, and the external components can be exempted from calibration if they meet certain conditions
- Current channel has a leakage / overcurrent monitoring function, and the monitoring threshold and response time can be set
- Voltage zero-crossing signal output
- Built-in waveform register, which can output waveform data for load type analysis
- Integrated temperature sensor to meet the needs of product over-temperature monitoring high-current node preset temperature alarm, ambient temperature measurement, etc.
- Integrated SPI ( the fastest rate supports 900KHz ) / UART ( 4800bps ) communication method
- Power down monitoring, below 2.7V, the chip enters the reset state
- Built-in 1.218V reference voltage source
- Built-in oscillation circuit, the clock is about 4MHz
- Chip single working power supply 3.3V, low power consumption 10mW ( typical value )
- TSSOP14 encapsulation