The Pro Micro is similar to the Pro Mini except with an ATmega32U4 on board. The USB transceiver inside the 32U4 allows us to add USB connectivity on-board and do away with bulky external USB interface.
This tiny little board does all of the neat-o Arduino tricks that you're familiar with: 9 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 16MHz and 5V, this board will remind you a lot of your other favorite Arduino-compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. If you're supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the "RAW" pin on not VCC.
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 9 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
- Small Form Factor (1.3x0.7")
- 3.3V to 12VDC (If you are supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the 'RAW' pin on not VCC)
- Eagle Files
- Hookup Guide
- Graphical Datasheet
- Firmware Note
- Arduino Addon Files
- Arduino Addon Files (IDE 1.5+)
- GitHub(Design Files)
- Choosing an Arduino for Your Project
- Using FreeRTOS multi-tasking in Arduino
- Jrobot Delivery
- Tripwire Automatically Minimizes Tabs When Someone Walks By
- Arduino MIDI Fighter
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.