The CP2102 USB to UART Bridge provides a complete plug and play interface solution that includes royalty-free drivers.
The CP2102 USB to UART Converter Board is a versatile communication tool that allows for easy serial communication between a computer and other electronic devices such as microcontrollers, sensors, and other peripherals. The board is equipped with a USB Type A connector, which makes it easy to connect to a computer and start sending and receiving data over the serial interface.
One of the key features of the CP2102 USB to UART Converter Board is its ability to convert USB signals to TTL-level serial signals. This is achieved through the use of the CP2102 chip, which is a highly integrated USB-to-UART bridge controller that provides a complete solution for interfacing a USB host to UART serial peripherals. The CP2102 chip supports full-speed USB (12 Mbps) and is compatible with USB 2.0 specification.
The CP2102 USB to UART Converter Board also comes with a variety of other useful features that make it a great choice for serial communication applications. For example, the board supports a wide range of baud rates (up to 921600 bps) and has 128-byte receive and transmit buffers.
- Single-Chip USB to UART Data Transfer.
- USB Function Controller
- USB Specification 2.0 compliant; full-speed (12 Mbps)
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins
- Asynchronous Serial Data BUS (UART)
- All handshaking and modem interface signals
- Data formats supported:
- Data bits: 5, 6, 7, and 8
- Stop bits: 1, 1.5, and 2
- Parity: odd, even, mark, space, no parity
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1 Mbps
- 576 Byte receive buffer; 640 byte transmit buffer
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported
- Event character support ,Line break transmission
Virtual COM Port Device Drivers
- Works with existing COM port PC Applications
- Royalty-free distribution license
- Windows 8/7/Vista/Server 2003/XP/2000
- Mac OS-X/OS-9
500mA self-recover fuse to protect your USB Port
Status indications LEDs – RX LED, TX Led ,Power LED
All I/O pins of CP2102 are available on PCB Headers
CP2102 Breakout Pinout
Connection with Target Device
|3V||3.3 V Voltage Regulator Output.|
|5V||USB 5V output|
|TX||Asynchronous data output (UART Transmit)|
|RX||Asynchronous data input (UART Receive)|
|RTS||Ready to Send control output (active low)|
|CTS||Clear To Send control input (active low)|