The Fubarino Mini is a prototyping-friendly platform for easy development and prototyping of Arduino compatible 32-bit applications. The size of the board makes it very prototype friendly due to its compact size (5.1 cm x 1.9 cm) and low cost allows the bard to be integrated in any developmental board. Due to this board comes in soldered pad features, which allows easy integration of the male/female headers.
Includes a USB bootloader, only compatible with chipKIT/MPIDE platform.
- PIC32MX250F128D-50I/ML microcontroller, which includes 128KB Flash and 32K RAM
- MPIDE (Multi Platform IDE - a fork of the Arduino IDE) supports Fubarino Mini board out of the box
- Max 33 I/O pins (normally 27)
- Pads for 32 KHz crystal
- CPU runs at 48MHz
- Comes with headers (not installed) for easy mounting on a breadboard
- USB connector for power, programming, and connection to PC (serial, mass storage, etc.)
- Two buttons: RESET for resetting the board, and PRG for getting into bootloader mode and user application use
- USB bootloader pre-programmed at the factory no other hardware needed to program board
- Separate ICSP connector for hardware programming/debugging with PICKit3 or other ICSP programmer (not needed for use with MPIDE environment)
- USB cable included
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.