STM32F3 discovery kit is well suited for both beginners and advanced users for discovering the easy implementation and rapid prototyping application work on 32 bit ARM Cortex M4 core with mixed signal incorporating both DSP and FPU instructions. The core runs at 72Mhz thereby simplifying application design. The F3 Discovery board is very cost effective in application development purposes backup by the advance technology integration like the high density integrated analog peripherals, ultra fast comparators and high programmable gain Op-amp.
STM32F3 Discovery kit are design to easily test and develop advanced navigation applications including MEMS sensor, Digital Gyroscope, 3D magnetic sensor and Linear Acceleration sensor.
The STM32 F3 discovery board features STM32F303VCT6 microcontroller coupled with 256-Kbyte Flash memory, 48-Kbyte RAM in an LQFP100 package
The STM32F3- DISC board integrate an ST-Link debugger/programmer V2 with a separate selection-mode switch which enables the board to be used as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-B. The board has three functionality USB support: Virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port.
STM32 Discovery Board can be used with wide range of development environments including IAR EWARM, Keil MDK-ARM, mbed and GCC/LLVM-based IDEs and for many automation and control integrated solutions.
- STM32F303VCT6 microcontroller featuring 256-Kbyte Flash memory, 48-Kbyte RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 for PCB version A or B or ST-LINK/V2-B for PCB version C and newer
- USB ST-LINK functions: Debug port Virtual COM port with ST-LINK/V2-B only Mass storage with ST-LINK/2-B only
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- LSM303DLHC, ST MEMS system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor
- Ten LEDs: LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on LD2 (red/green) for USB communication Eight user LEDs: LD3/10 (red), LD4/9 (blue), LD5/8 (orange) and LD6/7 (green) Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB USER with Mini-B connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototype board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF3 package or STSW-STM32118 for legacy Standard Library usage