STM32 F0 discovery kit is an entry level basic STM32 board, suited for both beginners and advanced users for discovering the easy implementation and rapid prototyping application work on 32 bit ARM Cortex M0 core.
The STM32F0 discovery board features STM32F051R8T6 microcontroller coupled with 64-Kbyte Flash memory, 8-Kbyte RAM in an LQFP64 package.
The STM32F0- DISC board integrate an ST-Link debugger/programmer V2 with a separate selection-mode switch which enables the board to be used as a standalone ST-LINK/V2. The board is powered by either USB port or separate power supply of 5 volt. STM32 F0 Discovery boards can be used with wide range of development tool chain environments including IAR EWARM, Keil MDK-ARM, mbed and GCC/LLVM-based IDEs and and support free comprehensive software including examples of STM32Cube F0 package or STSW-STM32049 for legacy Standard Libraries usage.
- STM32F051R8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB Flash memory, 8 KB RAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD3 (green) for PC9 output
- LD4 (blue) for PC8 output
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for all LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- An additional board is provided which can be connected to the extension connector for even easier prototyping and probing.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF0 package or STSW-STM32049 for legacy Standard Libraries usage