The RS485 TO WIFI/ETH supports serial port to WIFI function, make the serial port (RS485)connection switch into TCP/IP net interface to realize the bi-direction transparent transmission between serial port and WIFI/Ethernet. Enable serial devices to have TCP / IPnetwork interface function immediately, connect to the network for data communication, greatlyextend the communication distance of serial devices.
- Support 802.11b/g/n wireless standards.
- Support WAVESHARE-link.
- Support route and bridge modes.
- Support RS485 to Wifi/ Ethernet communication.
- Rich indicator LED: Power, link, RXD, TXD.
- Wide voltage DC 5~36V, support terminal power.
- Support transparent transmission mode, serial command mode, HTTPD Client (GET, PUT and POST), MODBUS, AT command mode.
- Support three types of registration packets: MAC, WAVESHARE-Cloud, custom.
- Support custom heartbeat packet, distributing socket protocol, MODBUS polling function
- Support timeout reset function, timing reset function.
- Support remote upgrade.
- Add hardware watch dog, makes more stable
- Supports free framing and automatic framing on the serial port, for higher forwarding efficiency.
- Support websocket and realize the timing communication for serial port and web page.
- Support web page, serial/network AT command to conFigure parameters.
- Support one key (press the reload button for more than 5 seconds) to restore factory settings.
- Long distance communication: two serial server can transport for 150m(Test conditions: openline of sight, two WIFIserial servers self-networking, 57600 baud rate, no packet loss during
- Designed with guide rails for easy installation.
RS485 To WIFI/Ethernet Module
Rail-mount RS485 serial server | Modbus Gateway | MQTT Gateway
Support RS485 To WIFI, RS485 To Ethernet, Ethernet To WIFI, Etc.
Rail-Mount Serial Server
Industrial Rail-Mount Support, Easy To Install, Compact Size, Cost-Effective
Function Block Diagram
Support Transparent Transmission Mode
Supports TCP Server / TCP Client / UDP Server / UDP Client
Serial Command Mode
The user sends data to the server according to the protocol
Send data to different servers without restarting
Support HTTPD Client Mode
After the user has set the HTTP header through AT commands or web page, the module can send data to the HTTP server, or obtain data from the HTTP server
Support MQTT Function
Devices can subscribe to other MQTT client messages, and can publish topic information to the server. Supports subscription of 6 messages and publication of 6 topics, wider range of use and more applicable scenarios. Users can view device-related information through terminal devices or cloud platforms
Modbus Gateway Support
Support Modbus TCP And Modbus RTU Interconversion Mode
AT Command Mode
The user can query the current status of the module, or set related parameters, by sending AT commands
Multi Configuration Methods
Supports muliti configuration methods such as hosts, Web Browser and serial port Configuration
Socket Distribution Protocol
In the transparent transmission mode, the serial device can send data to the specified Socket link; the network data of each Socket is sent to the serial device through the serial port.
ESD Level 4 Static Protection, Level 3 Surge Protection, EFT Level 3 Electrical Fast Transient/Burst Protection.
Customized registration packets, heartbeat packets
The registration package is used to identify the device information to the server, so that the server can identify the device.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.