The MT8551AT - Hall-Effect Magnetic Position Sensor Omni-polar Magnetic Switch 27Gs 3Pin SOT-23 is produced by BCD technology with both high performance and high reliability. The Hall IC internally includes an on-chip Hall voltage generator, a voltage regulator for operation with supply voltage of 3.0V to 24V, temperature compensation circuitry, small-signal amplifier, Hall IC with dynamic offset cancellation system, Schmitt trigger and 10K internal pull-up resistor. It also includes an clamp diode at output and reversed power supply protection enhances the robustness of Hall IC.
- BCD Technology
- Omni-polar Switch
- 3.0~24V Operating Vcc Range
- Range-40~150C Operating Temperature
- Magnetic Sensitivity Option: BOP=32Gs, BRP=27Gs
- -16V Reversed Power Supply Protection
- Open-Drain Output
- Output Limiting Current Protection
- RoHS Compliant: (EU)2015/863
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.