The MT1401AT-EN - Hall-Effect Magnetic Position Sensor Latch Switch 24Gs 3Pin SOT-23 is produced by BCD technology with both high performance and high reliability. The Hall IC internally includes an on-chip Hall voltage generator, a voltage regulator for operation with supply voltage of 2.8V to 24V, a smallsignal amplifier, Hall sensors with dynamic offset cancellation, a schmitt trigger and an open-drain output with over-current protection. It features temperature compensation technique to make the magnetic switching points stable over a wide temperature range.
- BCD Technology
- Latch Switch
- 2.8~24V Operating Vcc Range
- -40~150C Operating Temperature
- Magnetic Sensitivity Option: BOP=24Gs, BRP=-24Gs
- Open-Drain Output
- -27V Reversed Power Supply Protection
- Output Limiting Current Protection
- RoHS Compliant: (EU)2015/863
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.