The MT6343A - Magnetic Position Sensor Omni-polar AMR Switch 15Gs 3Pin TO-92F is produced with monolithic technology. Which built AMR sensor & ASIC on one chip. The IC internally includes a Wheatstone bridge with magnetic film, a voltage regulator for operating with supply voltage from 1.8V to 5.5V, a sleep/awake logic for low power consumption requirement, small signal amplifier and Schmitt trigger comparator with dynamic offset cancellation, and an output driver with push-pull output.
- Monolithic Technology
- AMR (Anisotropic Magneto Resistance)
- Omni-polar Switch
- 1.8~5.5V Operating Vcc Range
- Range-40~150C Operating Temperature
- Magnetic Sensitivity Option: BOP=18Gs, BRP=15Gs
- Pull-push Output
- Low Power Consumption: Average Supply Current =1.3uA (Typ)
- Open-Drain Output
- Output Limiting Current Protection
- RoHS Compliant: (EU)2015/863
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.