This tiny audio amplifier is based on the Texas Instruments TPA2005D1. Its efficient class-D operation means low heat and long battery life. It can drive an 8-Ohm speaker at up to 1.4 Watts.
- Extremely efficient class-D amplifier
- 1.4W into 8 Ohms
- 2.5V to 5.5V supply
- Fully differential audio inputs, can be ground-referenced as well
- Shutdown input with pullup and LED-follows-shutdown circuitry
- PTH pads provided to change gain resistors if desired (see datasheet for details)
- Solder jumper and header allow addition of a 10k volume control potentiometer (not included)