This industrial-grade temperature and humidity sensor with high precision uses a high-quality digital transducer and reliable digital processing circuit to convert environmental temperature and humidity into RS485 signals for centralized monitoring with a host computer system. With a wide measurement range, high accuracy, and fast response, it supports temperature detection from -40 to 125C and humidity detection from 0 to 99.9% RH. The plastic enclosure which protects the sensor makes it suitable for harsh environments, and the breathable, dust-proof probe design protects the internal circuit board and extends its lifespan.
This sensor offers exceptional long-term stability, quick response, high resistance to chemical interference, and excellent repeatability, making it an optimal choice for measuring temperature and relative humidity in HVAC applications. Ideal for use in building automation, climate control, museum and hotel climatology stations, and HVAC system control, it has numerous applications across a variety of industries.
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40 ~ 125C
- Humidity Measurement Range: 0 ~ 99.9%RH
- Temperature Accuracy: +- 0.1C (25C)
- Humidity Accuracy: +- 1%RH (25C)
- Power Supply Voltage: 12 ~ 36V (DC)
- Output Signal: RS485 signal
- Communication Protocol: standard MODBUS RTU protocol
- Baud Rate: 9600 (default)
- Resolution: Temperature: 0.1C; Humidity: 1%RH
- Wire Sequence: yellow wire - RS485 B; red wire - power input; black wire - GND; green wire - RS485 A
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.