This 7-inch QLED Quantum Dot Display features a toughened glass capacitive touch panel with a 6H hardness rating. It has a hardware resolution of 1024x600 and supports software resolution up to 1920x1080. The display is compatible with the Jetson Nano Developer Kit and Raspberry Pi, supporting operating systems like Raspbian, Ubuntu, and Windows 10 IoT without requiring any additional drivers. It also offers support for popular game consoles such as Xbox 360, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. The display features a multi-languages OSD menu for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, and more. Additionally, it includes a 3.5mm audio jack and supports HDMI audio output.
- 7inch QLED quantum dot display, wider color gamut, more pure chroma and longer lifetime.
- 1024x600 hardware resolution, support software resolution (up to 1920x1080)
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness. (case version only)
- Support Jetson Nano Developer Kit, driver free
- Used with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, WIN 10 IoT, driver free.
- Support popular Game Consoles like Xbox360, PS4 and SWITCH.
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- It has a 3.5mm audio jack and supports HDMI audio output
Device & System Support
- Supports Raspbian, 5-points touch, driver free
- Supports Ubuntu / Kali / WIN10 IoT, single point touch, driver free
- Supports Retropie, driver free
- Supports all versions of Raspberry Pi
- Supports Ubuntu, single point touch, driver free
- Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, 5-points touch, driver free
Xbox360, PS4, Switch
- 7HP-CAPQLED x1
- HDMI cable x1
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- RPi screws pack (4pcs) x 1
7" QLED Quantum Dot Display
Supports Ubuntu / Kali / WIN10 IoT, single point touch, driver free
Supports Retropie, driver free
Supports all versions of Raspberry Pi
Working With Raspberry Pi 4
Working With Raspberry Pi 3B+
Working With Raspberry Pi Zero W
Working With AI Computer Jetson Nano
Working With Mini PC
Wider Color Gamut
Color Gamut Of This QLED Display Is Up To: NTSC 78%, SRGB 92%
More Pure Chroma
Chroma Of QLED Increases 58.3%, Makes The Color More Pure, More Vivid
Due To Its Inorganic Characteristic, The Color Life Of QLED Could Be Up To 60000 Hours Without Color Degradation
1) up to 5-point touch, depending on the operating system. 2) up to 6H hardness G-G toughened glass panel.
The Backlight Brightness Is Adjustable Via Software
* audio output via earphone/speaker port.
- LCD FFC cable anti-interference design, more stable for industrial application
- VCOM voltage adjustment for optimizing display effect
- USB protocol translator, converting the touch signal into standard multi-points touch protocol to achieve smooth multi-points touch control
- 4~5.5V wide range USB power input, to avoid display flickering or touch failure that caused by low USB voltage
- Low dropout ideal diode isolation, when both the Touch and Power Only are connected to a power source, only the one with more power capability will be used as power supply. The two power inputs are totally isolated to prevent any breakdown
- Two audio outputs for earphone and speaker, each track of speaker supports 2.6W PA circuit
- OSD menu config buttons for adjusting backlight (via software) and display color
- DC-DC LCD driver circuit, low heating on long term operation