This is a flexible E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.13inch, 212x104 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports partial refresh.
Compared with normal e-Paper panels, this flexible panel allows bending without being damaged, and it's thinner and lighter.
Combined with the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications where curved surface display is required, such as industrial instruments, smart wearable-devices, and so on.
- Flexible e-Paper, the display section is bendable (DON'T bend the FPC section)
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- 2.13inch e-Paper (D) x1
- e-Paper Driver HAT x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1
- PH2.0 20cm 8Pin x1