SHT40 is a digital sensor platform for measuring relative humidity and temperature at different accuracy classes. Its I2C interface provides several preconfigured I2C addresses and maintains an ultra-low power budget. The power-trimmed internal heater can be used at three heating levels thus enabling sensor operation in demanding environments.
- Relative humidity accuracy: up to +-1.0 %RH
- Temperature accuracy: up to +-0.2 C
- Supply voltage: 1.08 V … 3.6 V
- Average current: 0.4 uA (at meas. rate 1 Hz)
- Idle current: 80 nA
- I2C FM+, CRC checksum, multip. I2C addr.
- Operating range: 0…100 %RH, -40…125 C
- Fully functional in condensing environment
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.