The ES-12129 breakout board is designed for easy and cost-efficient evaluation of Sensirion’s SCD40 CO2 sensor. The SCD40 from Sensirion is a high-quality Photoacoustic based CO2 sensor capable of detecting 0 to 40000ppm with the best accuracy over 400-2000ppm +-(40ppm+5%). In order to improve accuracy the SCD40 has integrated temperature and humidity sensing built-in.
- Photoacoustic CO2 sensor technology
- Integrated temperature and humidity sensor
- Measurement range: 400 ppm – 2000 ppm
- Accuracy: +-(50 ppm + 5 % of reading)
- Current consumption: 17 mA (meas. rate = 5 s) / 0.5 mA (meas. rate = 5 min)
- Fully calibrated and linearized
- I2C digital interface
- Board Dimensions: 20mm x 20mm
- Sensirion I2C SCD4x Arduino Library (Library for the SCD4X sensor family by Sensirion Enables you to use the SCD40 and SCD41 sensors via I2C.)
SCD40 Breakout Dimensions
SCD40 Breakout I2C Arduino Connections
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.