Raspberry PI GPS Module
- Support Raspberry Pi model A, B, A+, B+, Zero, 2, 3 with its' L80-39 GPS chip inside.
- Communicates satellite with UART or USB.
- CP2102 as USB to UART Bridge chip, stable and faster.
- The L80-39 with 66 search channels and 22 simultaneous tracking channels,it acquires and tracks satellites in the shortest time at Outdoor.
This module is fit for outdoor operation. please put the Antenna in the open air.
- -165 dBm sensitivity, 1Hz (Default), up to 5Hz, 66 channels
- At least 100mA current draw to startup.
- PPS output can be used to coordinate time with satellite.
- Internal patch antenna which works quite well when used outdoors SMA connector for external active antenna for when used indoors
- Fix status LED blinks to let you know when the GPS has determined the current coordinates
- EASY, advanced AGPS technology without external memory
- Support time service application which can be achieved by PPS sync NMEA feature
- Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
- RTC battery-compatible
- 1x8 male headers, USB micro Interface
- Includes CP2102 Module Serial Converter USB 2.0 To TTL UART
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.