This I2C digital temperature sensor is one of the more accurate/precise with a typical accuracy of +-0.25C over the sensor's -40C to +125C range and precision of +0.0625C. They work great with any microcontroller using standard i2c. There are 3 address pins so you can connect up to 8 to a single I2C bus without address collisions. Best of all, a wide voltage range makes it usable with 2.7V to 5.5V logic.
- Simple I2C control
- Up to 8 on a single I2C bus with adjustable address pins
- 0.25 degree C typical precision over -40 degree C to 125 degree C range (0.5 degree C guaranteed max from -20 degree C to 100 degree C)
- 0.0625 degree C resolution
- 2.7V to 5.5V power and logic voltage range
- Uses any I2C address from 0x18 thru 0x1F