This Raspberry Pi or 40-pin Pi compatible board integrated with Quectel EC200T miniPCle module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications, and delivers maximum data rates up to 150 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink.
- Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi models that have the 40-pin GPIO header (4, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero).
- Supports any Nano sim.
- High-efficiency power regulation.
- LTE category 4 module optimized for broadband IoT applications
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Standard PCI Express Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Taking the module into the Airplane Mode, resetting module or RI and DTR functions can be accessible over GPIO pins.
- The power of the whole board electronics can be disabled for low-power consumption use cases
- Working temperature range: -40C ~ 80C.
- 1 x Evelta Raspberry Pi 4G LTE Base HAT with miniPCIe Slot
- 1 x Quectel EC200T LTE Mini PCIe Module
- 2 x SMA Female to U.FL Interface Cable
- 2 x 4G/3G Cellular Whip Antenna with SMA Connector
- Quectel EC200T LTE Documents
- 4G MiniPCIe HAT User Manual
- RPi 4G LTE Base HAT with miniPCIe Slot 3D STEP file
- Download Windows USB modem driver
- Windows USB Modem Driver Installation and Dial-up Connection Guide
- Quectel Toolkit
- Raspberry Pi OS 4G HAT Internet Connection Guide
- User Guide Web
- QCOM_V1.6 for Windows
- QFlash_V4.19_EN for Windows
- Qnavigator_V22.214.171.124 for Windows
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.