The B-STLINK-VOLT board is an additional module for the STLINK-V3SET, performing voltage adaptation for STM32 microcontroller targets running below 3.3 V down to 1.65 V. This module can be enclosed directly in the original STLINK-V3SET casing when used as an STM32 debugging probe (JTAG/SWD/SWV/VCP) through the STDC14 connector. It can be inserted also between the STLINK-V3SET main board (MB1441) and its baseline adapter board (MB1440) when providing access to bridge signals and other connectors.
B-STLINK-VOLT is not required for STM8 targets, for which voltage adaptation is performed on the baseline adapter board (MB1440) provided with the STLINKProduct status link V3SET.
- 1.65 V - 3.3 V voltage adapter board for STLINK-V3SET
- Input/output level shifters for STM32 debug SWD, SWV and JTAG signals
- Input/output level shifters for VCP Virtual COM port (UART) signals
- Input/output level shifters for the bridge (SPI/UART/I2C/CAN/GPIOs) signals
- Closed casing when using the STDC14 connector (STM32 SWD, SWV and VCP)
- Compatible with the STLINK-V3SET adapter board (MB1440) for STM32 microcontrollers JTAG and bridge
- Operating temperature from 0C to 50C
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.